This week’s edition of the Carnival of Money Stories – Money Quotes Edition is up at Bible Money Matters! Make sure you head over there and check out all of the great submissions. Here are the Editor’s Picks for this week:
- Brad Chaffee presents Loans, Gifts, And Boundaries: How Loans And Gifts Create Bondage And Why Boundaries Are Important posted at Enemy of Debt.
- Kyle presents Why Do We Always Try to Justify Our Spending? posted at Suburban Dollar.
- Kevin presents Taxes Must Go Up Eventually posted at No Debt Plan.
- Jason Topp presents How to Change Your Bad Money Habits posted at Redeeming Riches.
- Frugal Dad presents Department Store Credit Card Approvals Spark Celebration posted at Frugal Dad.
Thanks to all of this week’s participants and especially our great host Peter! Next week’s edition will be held at Green Panda Treehouse. Make sure you head over to the submissions page to learn how to get your post in!