This week’s edition of the Carnival of Money Stories is up at My Journey to Millions! Make sure you head over there and check out all of the great submissions. Here are this week’s Editor’s Picks:
- J Money from Budgets are Sexy discusses how he even messes up when it comes to Personal Finances.
- Mrs. Accountability from Out of Debt Again, offers a story about her family and money.
- JD From Get Rich Slowly applies his recent massive accomplishment of Running a Marathon to Personal Finance.
- Baker from Man vs. Debt poses the question Would You Rather Be Fat or Have Debt?
- PT Money discusses his recent Purchase of Life Insurance.
- Sara from WiseBread, who is 6 months along, shares How to Save on Baby Stuff!
- SVB From DigeratiLife shares her tips on Saving Money for Work At Home Moms.
Thanks to all of this week’s participants and especially our great host! Next week’s edition will be held at Simply Forties. Make sure you head over to the submissions page to learn how to get your post in!