This week’s edition of the Carnival of Money Stories is up at The Financial Blogger! Make sure you head over there and check out all of the great submissions. Here are this week’s Editor’s Picks:
- Baker presents There’s Always An Excuse Not To Give posted at Man Vs. Debt.
- Rainy-Day Saver presents Bad Spending Habits — We All Have Them posted at Rainy-Day Saver.
- vh presents Would you buy a house near a Walmart? posted at Funny about Money.
- BWL presents An argument for giving gift cards posted at Christian Personal Finance.
- J.D. Roth presents The Perfect is the Enemy of the Good posted at Get Rich Slowly.
Thanks to all of this week’s participants and especially our great host Mrs Accountability! Next week’s edition will be held at Ultimate Money Blog. Make sure you head over to the submissions page to learn how to get your post in!