This week’s edition of the Carnival of Money Stories is up at Money Energy! Make sure you head over there and check out all of the great submissions. Here are the editor’s picks:
- Lynne from the Wiser Miser tells us about the time when she stooped so low as to go get a haircut at Wal-Mart in order to save some money. Moral of the story: keep your glasses on and think twice before heading over to Wal-Mart hair care!
- Patrick at Cash Money Life presents The Money Marathon: It’s Not How Far or How Much, It’s the Effort. Great short story for inspiration.
- ManVsDebt shares with us tips on Test Packing: Doing A Trial Run Before the Move - extremely useful guide, be sure to check it out!
- J. Money from Budgets Are Sexy presents “All financial books from the past 10 years should be burned!” - saying: “That’s what a book store owner told me when I asked to see his finance books. I think he’s on crack.”
- Jim at Bargaineering presents BVC #13: Financial Snatchfile, his thirteenth blog videocast. Jim’s videocasts now gets up to 15,000 views each in the first two weeks alone! Make sure you check it out.
Thanks to all of this weeks participants and especially our great host! Next weeks edition will be held at Not the Jet Set. Make sure you head over to the submissions page to learn how to get your post in!