This week’s edition of the Carnival of Money Stories #89 Happy Birthday Dr. King Edition is at Out of Debt Again! Make sure you head over there and check out all of the great submissions!
- Kay Lynn Akers from Bucksome Boomer presents When I Started Tracking My Finances, a guest post from Eric and how the single most important thing his grandfather taught him was was how to track his finances and budget.
- Jessica shares the story of how her family built its wealth with Sweat Equity posted at MomVesting.
- Roger, the Amateur Financier had quite an experience with his car a few nights ago and got some good customer service from Walmart mechanics and shares with us in Roger’s Bogus Journey posted at The Amateur Financier.
- Daniel discovered in the nick of time that he needed to make a tax payment to avoid penalties in Federal and State Estimated Quarterly Tax Payments are Due! posted at Sweating The Big Stuff.
- Silicon Valley Blogger shares a story from Stacy who has fallen on hard times in the last couple of years in Seek Debt Assistance or Deal with Your Own Debt? posted at The Digerati Life.
Thanks to all of this week’s participants and especially our great host! Next week’s edition will be held at My Personal Finance Journey. Make sure you head over to the submissions page to learn how to get your post in!