This week’s edition of the Carnival of Money Stories is up at My Journey To Millions! Make sure you head over there and check out all of the great submissions. Here are the editor’s picks:
- Nickel at Five Cent Nickel presents joint or separate finances?
- Chris from Your Money Relationship presents we’re in debt: $150,679 in debt to be exact.
- Jeff from Good Financial Cents presents should you roll over your pension into an IRA?
- Silicon Valley Blogger from The Digerati Life presents my credit card account got closed.
- VH from Funny About Money presents identity theft: three ways to fight it.
Thanks to all of this weeks participants and especially our great host! Next weeks edition will be held at Suburban Dollar. Make sure you head over to the submissions page to learn how to get your post in!