This week’s edition of the Carnival of Money Stories #97 Read a Book a Week Edition is up at Complex Search! Make sure you head over there and check out all of the great submissions.
- The Amateur Financier presents Lessons From Childhood Games posted at The Amateur Financier.
- MD presents Money Management for Teens — What You Need To Know posted at Studenomics.
- Madison DuPaix presents Can You Afford It? posted at My Dollar Plan.
- Ken presents Our Frugal Ways: Rent for a Few More Years Before Buying posted at Spruce Up Your Finances.
- PT presents Making Extra Money as a Pizza Delivery Guy to Payoff $45,000 in Debt with Jeff Kosola from DeliverAwayDebt.com posted at PT Money.
Thanks to all of this week’s participants and especially our great host! Next week’s edition will be held at Money Thinking. Make sure you head over to the submissions page to learn how to get your post in!
The Carnival is in need of hosts. If hosts cannot be found the carnival will have to go on hiatus until more interest is shown. Please sign up today!